Educational Technology Support
LIS Staff supports students, faculty, and staff in the use of technology in the Library, in the classroom, in campus meeting spaces, and in the online learning environment.
Use this guide to learn about:
- Classroom Technology: what is available and how do I use it?
- Instructional Design: how can I use technology effectively to improve student learning?
- Media Services: what equipment is available and how do I use it?
- Plagiarism Prevention & Turnitin: how to I use research resources and information responsibly?
- Software Support: where can I find help?
- Accessible Technology: what resources are available and where can I find help?