Last Updated: Aug 1, 2013
- Library Instruction: we'll work with you to design course-, subject-, or assignment-specific research sessions to help your students locate, evaluate, and responsibly use quality sources.
- Course and Subject Guides: web-based research guides that centralize quality research resources, alongside course readings and web links when appropriate, in a single online location for your students.
- Collection Development: to ensure that the library can provide resources recommended on your syllabus and supporting your specific assignments.
- ICT Literacy Support: meet with us to learn more about the ICT Literacy Ability and how to effectively design assignments and projects for its assessment in your courses.
- Training workshops: designed for faculty in your department targeting specific and relevant library resources such as ebooks, discipline-specific article databases, or instructional support services.
Request support from LIS staff.
Visit the Library